Ripe Yellow Plantains
Bunch Fresh Basil
Fresh Heir Loom Tomatoes
Sun Dried Tomatoes
- Using a food processor, slice the plantains under the S blade, or you can easily slice the plantains in small pieces, as shown in the photo.
- When your done, add cumin and thyme herb to slice plantains, mix and set aside.
- Squeeze juice from the lemons and set aside.
- Add cilantro, basil, heir loom and sun dried tomatoes, olive oil, and pour the lemon juice over the ingredients and pulse it.
- Once ingredients in food processor have been thoroughly mix , add it to the plantains and mix all ingredients together.
- Final preparation should resemble picture above
Note: The amount of ingredients being added to the entire dish depends on potion and serving size.