- Yellow Pepper
- Black Salt
- Add all ingredients in a food processor, squeeze juice out of lemon and mix it under pulse until food become smooth.
- If you choose to enjoy this recipe as a dip, use green vegetables which have stems.
- If you choose to enjoy this recipe as a meal, romaine lettuce, napa cabbage or collard green leaf will compliment this dish.
- Serving portion depends on amount of people being served and your liking to each ingredient.
- 1 cup of nuts is sufficient for two people.
- Please note: soak your nuts over night, allowing it to become digestible.
For questions and comments contact:
Follow me on Facebook ; https://www.facebook.com/nutritional.healing.5