Holistic Approach on Fibroid Tumors
Many of us have been mis-educated in terms of our health. Fibroid tumors and other dis-eases are easily prevented by eating natural, non-synthetic foods. Providing your cells with nourishments and oxygen will tremendously aid in an acidic internal environment. Below, I have provided holistic information regarding symptoms of uterine problems and natural alkaline herbs to strengthen the female reproductive system.
Symptoms of Fibroid tumors/ Uterine Problems:
· Pain in shoulders, pelvic and back
· Hormonal imbalance
· Nerve damage
· Bowel Syndrome occurs due to the close location of the rectum and uterus. As the uterus builds mucous, it affects nearby organs.
*The cells in the reproductive system are so sensitive causing symptoms to expand throughout your body.
Medical procedures that may result in tumors:
· Heated foods in microwaves
*Being exposed to high levels of radiation causes the immune system to weaken. The above procedures are known to give rise to this condition.
Strengthening the female reproductive system requires an increase of blood/oxygen flow along with nourishment to the uterus. Natural Herbs/supplements that will aid in fibroid tumors are:
· Red Raspberry (strengthen the uterus)
· Fever few ( reduces pain of tumor)
· White Willow ( reduces pain of tumor)
· Vitamin A (improves oxygen flow)
· B-complex(strengthens the immune system)
· Juicing dark green vegetables aids in neutralizing acidic cells
· Visit www.thefigtreeonline.com for a DEEP DETOX FORMULA.
*Eliminate Salt and Sugar, these substances deteriorates your organs and slows down blood flow throughout your body.
NOTE: I AM NOT A MEDICAL DOCTOR AND TAKE NO RESPONSIBILITY IN THE MISUSE OF HERBS/SUPPLEMENTS. THE KNOWLEDGE PROVIDED TO YOU IS FOR BENEFICIAL AND EDUCATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY. PLEASE SHARE THIS ARTICLE WITH FRIENDS/FAMILY AND THOSE THAT WILL BENEFIT AND GAIN WISDOM.
For Nutritional Consultation, Health Assessments, and other health inquires contact:
Face book: Nutritional Healing
Certified Holistic Nutritionist